Berserkers are intimidating Viking engines of death. They combine close-combat harassing abilities and have infinite chain attacks that can be initiated many different ways.
- Difficulty: Hard
- Harasser fighting style
- Short-range fast attacks
- Some attacks can hit multiple targets in a row
- Charging attacks that harass opponents
- Deflect ability
- Stun Trap - Trap that stuns enemies.
- Bounty Hunter - Passive - Gain health and stamina when you kill another hero.
- Rush - Trigger to gain movement speed for a short duration.
- Doom Banner - Nearby enemies have lower defense and attacks while within range.
- Revenge Attacks - Attacks fill the revenge meter.
- Bear Trap - Medium damage trap that stops victims in their tracks.
- Sharpen Blade - Attacks gain Bleeding over a short period of time.
- Fury - Raise speed, attack and defense stats for a short duration.
- Throwing Axe - Throw an axe that deals medium damage.
- Berserker - Significantly raise your speed, attack and defense.
- Fear Itself - Enemies around you have lower attacks and defenses.
- Fire Flask - Throw a projectile creating a fire area of effect.