"Some fight for warlords. They fought for an empire. Their might inspired generations of soldiers and struck fear in the heart of their enemies. They are Centurions. Their confidence radiates out to all those who follow them. With their gladius as an extension of their arm and their fist as strong as their conviction. Once the pride of a glorious dynasty, their legend is soon to be rewritten."
The Centurion sees the battlefield like a chessboard. Each warrior has their part to play and sometimes sacrifices need to be made. This is the nature of war and the Centurion revels in it! 
The Centurion wears a metal face mask giving him the face of a stoic warrior. He wears a metal musculata curiass and bracers and a galeae helmet, though it lacks its decorative crest.
WeaponEditGladius - This standard issue Roman weapon is perfectly forged for cutting, chopping, and thrusting.
- The Centurion is inspired by their real-life counter parts.
- Historical Centurions were officers in the Roman army
- They were named so because they would lead groups known as centuria
- The metal face mask worn by the Centurion was not worn by historical centurions though they were worn by Roman cavalry, but uniquely during training, it was actually never used in the battlefield .
- Historical centurions would wear Lorica squamata, Lorica hamata, or Lorica segmentata instead of the musculata curiass For Honor's default Centurion wears.
- The execution Pollice Verso was inspired by its historical counterpart.
- Pollice Verso was used in gladiatorial combat as a way for the crowd to pass judgement on defeated gladiators.
- It is popularly believed that "thumbs down" was the signal that the defeated gladiator should be finished off; "thumbs up", that he should be spared but the exact gestures used and its meanings are unknown.
- In the world of For Honor, it was believed that the Centurions and the empire they came from were lost in the Cataclysm. But unbeknown to most, they have survived and warlords such as Apollyon have met them.
- Latin: "Incredibiles!" - (I am) incredible!
- Jab unblockable punch
- Latin: "Incontinens!" - (I am) unrestrained!
- Imperial Might unblockable heavy attack
- Latin: "Infirmus!" - (You are) weak! / Weakling!
- Eagle's Talons jump attack
- Latin: "Etiam!" - (In this context) Go on!
- Eagle's Talons jump attack
The Centurion is an in-your-face character, specialized in opening your defense and draining your stamina. They have a lot of fast mix-ups to put pressure on their opponents. Their range is short and their main challenge will be to close the gap without causing too much damage.
- Difficulty: Hard
- Melee specialist
- Mix-up intensive
- Very high damage jump attack on unbalanced targets
- Kicks and punches to open defense and drain stamina
- Charged heavies
Passive | Killing soldier grants you health and stamina.
Passive | Gain Health & Stamina when you kill another hero
Trigger to gain movement speed for a short duration
Allies and yourself deal more damage, soldiers fight faster
Passive | Punshes, kicks, and throws now deal damage
Gain unlimited stamina for a short time
Recover some of your health.
A projectile that deals low damage and traps an enemy for a short time
Attacks inflict low Damage over time.
Call a catapult strike over an area.
Nearby allies continuously regain health.
Grand a shield to all alive teammates (yourself included)
- Renown - Earn more Renown by assisting or saving Heroes, and defending objectives to unlock your feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Knockback Kick - Press MMB (PC), X (XB1), or ⬜ (PS4) after any throw to follow up with a Kick for additional Knockback and Stun
- Imperial Might - Hold RMB (PC), RT (XB1), or R2 (PS4) to finish a chain with an UNBLockable Attack. Quick THrow and Kick can be followed by Imperial Might.
- Lion's Pounce - Landing a charged Heavy Attack will momentarily pin your opponent. ALLOWS you to safely charge a Jab.
- Eagle's Talons - Use your Jump Attack on Unbalanced enemies for extra damage. Press RMB (PC), RT (XB1), or R2 (PS4) near an Unbalanced enemy to trigger Jump Attack.
(From Guard Mode)
|Kneel Before Me!||Stay Down!|
|Glorious Execution||Pollice Verso|
Passive Stance Edit
|Comedic Relief||Clear Miscalculation|
Fighting Stance Edit
|Imperial Salute||My Lord!|
- ↑ https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/game-info/heroes/centurion.aspx
- ↑ Arrian, Ars Tactica 34
|Knights||Warden - Conqueror - Peacekeeper - Lawbringer - Centurion|
|Samurai||Kensei - Shugoki - Orochi - Nobushi - Shinobi|
|Vikings||Raider - Warlord - Berserker - Valkyrie|