"Some fight for warlords. They fought for an empire. Their might inspired generations of soldiers and struck fear in the heart of their enemies. They are Centurions. Their confidence radiates out to all those who follow them. With their gladius as an extension of their arm and their fist as strong as their conviction. Once the pride of a glorious dynasty, their legend is soon to be rewritten."
The Centurion sees the battlefield like a chessboard. Each warrior has their part to play and sometimes sacrifices need to be made. This is the nature of war and the Centurion revels in it! 
The Centurion wears a metal face mask giving him the face of a stoic warrior. He wears a metal musculata curiass and bracers and a galeae helmet, though it lacks its decorative crest.
WeaponEditGladius - This standard issue Roman weapon is perfectly forged for cutting, chopping, and thrusting.
- The Centurion is inspired by their real-life counterparts.
- Historical Centurions were officers in the Roman army.
- They were named so because they would lead groups known as centuria
- The metal face mask worn by the Centurion was not worn by historical centurions though they were worn by Roman cavalry, but uniquely during training, it was actually never used in the battlefield .
- Historical centurions would wear Lorica squamata, Lorica hamata, or Lorica segmentata instead of the musculata curiass For Honor's default Centurion wears.
- The execution Pollice Verso was inspired by its historical counterpart.
- Pollice Verso is an expression that translates roughly to "turned thumb".
- The expression became notable in 1872, when French painter Jean-Léon Gérôme named a painting after the phrase. The painting causes dispute to this day, as it depicts a peasant giving the "thumbs down" sign to the gladiator. Historians argue about the meaning of the sign, as it was believed to mean spare the life.
- In the world of For Honor, it was believed that the Centurions and the empire they came from were lost in the Cataclysm. But unbeknown to most, they have survived and warlords such as Apollyon have met them.
- Latin: "Incredibiles!" - (I am) incredible!
- Jab unblockable punch
- Latin: "Incontinens!" - (I am) unrestrained!
- Imperial Might unblockable heavy attack
- Latin: "Īnfirmus!" - (You are) weak! / Weakling!
- Eagle's Talons jump attack
- Latin: "Etiam!" - (In this context) Go on!
- Eagle's Talons jump attack (non fatal)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found