- Renown - Earn more Renown by assisting or saving Heroes, and defending objectives to unlock your feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Charged Attacks - The Attack has 2 charging levels. Each charge level deals more Damage.
- Charge Attack Limits - You can't charge if you run out of Stamina. Cancel a charge by pressing E (PC), B (XB1) or ◯ (PS4).
- Superior Block - Blocks interrupt Heavy Attack as well as Light Attacks. Opponent cannot chain after being Blocked.
- Superior Block Heavy Attacks - Heavy Attacks have Superior Block property during the Startup. Use it to counterattack.
- Full Block Stance - Block all 3 guards without Superior Block property. Consume Stamina on activation and Block. Conqueror knocked off balance if a Block empties Stamina.
- Can't Feint - Contrary to other Heroes, the Conqueror can't perform Feint maneuvers.
- Zone Attack - Zone Attacks can be maintained to keep opponents at a distance.
- Can initiate an unblockable shield bash after heavy, dodge, and full block.
(from Guard Mode)