- Renown - Earn more Renown by assisting or saving Heroes, and defending objectives to unlock your feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Charged Heavy - Heavy can be charged into an Unblockable Attack by holding Heavy. The charge can be maintained through stance changes. Cancel a charge by pressing E (PC), B (XB1) or ◯ (PS4). Charging an attack consumes stamina and you can't charge if your run out of it.
- Superior Block Heavy Attacks - Heavy Attack Openers have Superior Block during the startup.
- Can't Feint - Contrary to other Heroes, the Conqueror can't perform Feint maneuvers.
- Cancel Heavy Attacks into Shield Uppercut - Cancel any Heavy Attack into Shield Uppercut by pressing guard break.
- Cancel Attacks into Full Block Stance - Conqueror can cancel the startup of Heavy Attacks with Full Block Stance, and can cancel the recovery of Light and Heavy Attacks with Full Block Stance.
- Zone Attack - Zone Attacks can be maintained to keep opponents at a distance.
- Superior Block Dodges - Forward, Left, and Right Dodges have Superior Block property in the direction of the Dodge.
(from Guard Mode)