"Where order has broken down, where cruelty and lawlessness rule, Lawbringers are justice. They go wherever they are needed, and they come prepared. Their armor has no equal, its construction a secret of their order. And they carry the most versatile weapon ever invented: the poleaxe. Pray that you do not need them. And when they arrive, pray that you have done no wrong."
The Lawbringers are justice in Ashfeld. They enforce the laws and dispense punishment and retribution without mercy. Their armor is without equal, their signature weapon a grim reminder of the ultimate punishment for lawlessness. They will go wherever they are needed – pray that you are on the right side when they arrive.
Lawbringers wear full body plate armor with mail underneath. Their default helmet bears resemblance to a close helm with a large visor. There are emblems embroidered on the front and back and a medallion hanging from a chain can be seen in the front.
Poleaxe - The poleaxe is one of the most versatile weapons ever made. The axe has a sharp end for slicing and a blunt end for bashing and the spike on top that makes it perfect for thrusting attack.
- The plate armor of the Lawbringer bears many similarities to 16th century Spanish plate armor.
- Of all the knight classes, the Lawbringer is the only one that wears full plate armor
- The pauldrons possess sword breakers, an attribute of many 16th century pauldrons
- The Lawbringer, when on top stance in guard mode, has the pommel facing toward the opponent. This technique was done to avoid getting the head of the poleaxe tangled with the opponent's weapon.
- Latin: Ad mortem, inimīcus! – English: "To death, (my) enemy!"
- Blind Justice
- Latin: Nōn superstites! – English: "No survivors!"
- The Long Arm move
- Latin: Mors pro te ven! - English: "Death comes for you!"
- The Long Arm move (Enemy Lawbringer)
- Latin: Ad Mortem! - English: "To Death!"
- Blind Justice (Enemy Lawbringer)
- Latin: Nōn effugere fortes! - English: "No chance to escape!"
- Knock Knock (Execution)
- Latin: Nōn recedens es! - English: "You are not escaping"
- Knock Knock (Execuiton)
The Lawbringer combines the features of a Heavy and a Vanguard Hero. Strong but extremely effective at counter-attacking.
- Difficulty: Hard
- Excellent Counter-Attacker
- Good at Disabling Enemies
- Attacks Can Cause Stun
- Keeps Enemies Off-Balance
Passive | Capture and upgrade control zones faster.
Reduce target's stamina for a short moment
Passive | Killing a soldier grants you health and stamina.
|2||Righteous Deflection Passive | Parry to gain high damage reduction for a short time||Fiat Lux ("let there be light")
Throw a flash grenade that blinds enemies for a few seconds.
Trade movement speed for better defense.
|3||Protected Revive Passive | Your revive is protected & grants allies health||Pugno Mortis ("fist of death")
Throw an explosive projectile dealing damage over an area.Unlocked at level 17
Recover some of your health.
|4||Igneus Imber ("fiery storm") Several grenades that deal moderate damage over an area||Catapult
Call a catapult strike over an area.
Passive | Regenerates your health when out of combat.
- Renown - Renown is balanced across activities
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Stunning Top Heavy Attacks - Top Heavy Attacks Stun opponents. A Stunned opponent can't see your Guard.
- Shove - Your Shove Attack initiates Chains.
(From Guard Mode)
|Sweep The Leg||Back Breaker||Long Shot|
|The Impaler||The Stomp|
|Oh Come On!||Knock Knock|
Passive Stance Edit
|Flesh Is Weak||Case of the Mondays||Pumped Up!|
|l Did This!||Glorious!||Hard Headed|
Fighting Stance Edit
|You Want Some?||Pony||You're Welcome|
|Knights||Warden - Conqueror - Peacekeeper - Lawbringer - Centurion - Gladiator|
|Samurai||Kensei - Shugoki - Orochi - Nobushi - Shinobi - Aramusha|
|Vikings||Raider - Warlord - Berserker - Valkyrie - Highlander - Shaman|