"Where order has broken down, where cruelty and lawlessness rule, Lawbringers are justice. They go wherever they are needed, and they come prepared. Their armor has no equal, its construction a secret of their order. And they carry the most versatile weapon ever invented: the poleaxe. Pray that you do not need them. And when they arrive, pray that you have done no wrong."
The Lawbringers are justice in Ashfeld. They enforce the laws and dispense punishment and retribution without mercy. Their armor is without equal, their signature weapon a grim reminder of the ultimate punishment for lawlessness. They will go wherever they are needed – pray that you are on the right side when they arrive.
Lawbringers wear full body plate armor with mail underneath. Their default helmet bears resemblance to a close helm with a large visor. There are emblems embroidered on the front and back and a medallion hanging from a chain can be seen in the front.
Poleaxe - The poleaxe is one of the most versatile weapons ever made. The axe has a sharp end for slicing and a blunt end for bashing and the spike on top that makes it perfect for thrusting attack.
- The plate armor of the Lawbringer bares many similarities to 16th century Spanish plate armor.
- Of all the knight classes, the Lawbringer is the only one that wears full plate armor
- The pauldrons possess sword breakers, an attribute of many 16th century pauldrons
- The Lawbringer, when on top stance in guard mode, has the pommel facing toward the opponent. This technique was done to avoid getting the head of the poleaxe tangled with the opponent's weapon.
- Latin: Ad mortem, inimicus! – English: "To death, (my) enemy!"
- Top unblockable
- Latin: No superstites! – English: "No survivors!"
- The Long Arm move
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found