Orochi are very agile katana-wielding samurai. They offer a good mix of harassment and counter-attack abilities but require skill and timing to have an effective defense.
- Difficulty: Hard
- Assassin Fighting Style
- Very fast light attacks
- Dodges into faster attacks
- Deflect abilities
- Bounty Hunter - Passive - Gain health and stamina when you kill another hero.
- Kiai - Stun nearby opponents with a scream.
- Iron Lungs - Passive - You can still sprint when out of stamina.
- Smoke Bomb - Throw a smoke bomb on the ground that breaks the lock.
- Kunai - Throw a weighted dagger that does damage.
- Revenge Attacks - Passive - Attacks fill the revenge meter.
- Long Bow - Fire a long bow for moderate damage. (85 dmg) (Cooldown: 120 secs with default feat cdr and 78 seconds with maxed feat cdr.)
- Sharpen Blade - Attacks gain Bleeding over a short amount of time.
- Slip Through - Passive - Dodging raises attack for a short duration.
- Nail Bomb - A trap which deals bleed damage in an area of effect.
- Fear Itself - Enemies around you have lower attacks and defenses.
- Arrow Storm - Aerial attack that deals medium damage in multiple areas.