"When wars end, it is the silent blade that keeps the peace. But when wars rage, a peacekeeper's work is never done. Quick, lethal, they can win a fight before the enemy even knows they're there. Dancers of death with dual blades for dancing partners. Selected from the desperate, the humble, or the devoted. Sworn to secrecy by unbreakable oaths; what they know could destroy legends... or create them."
Quick, lethal, and can win a fight before their enemy even knows they are there. It takes a special type of warrior to be a silent blade. Theirs is not a legacy of glory. They are an instrument of death, wielded to turn the tides of war. You may never see them. But you will feel the difference they make and the trail they leave behind.
The peacekeepers wear light leather with hints of mail underneath. They wear a helm with a cage visor and a brown hood to conceal their faces.
Sword and Dagger - The combination of sword and dagger gives the wielder deadly counter-attacking ability. What the dagger lacks in damage it makes up for in speed and versatility.
- Historically, using a sword and dagger was the most common form of dual wielding. The sword would be used for offense while the dagger would be used for defense and parrying.
- Latin: Peri! – English: "Die!/Perish!"
- Deep gouge or third stab
- Latin: Moriturus! - English: "You are going to die!" ("Moriturus es!" where the verb ("es") is omitted)
- Peacekeeper has been known to do no damage on the 2nd and 3rd stab of her Guard break Stabs.(Patched as of update 1.03)
Peacekeepers are fast, maneuverable, and deadly. They use their dagger to inflict Bleed Damage to their opponents. Their limited range is compensated by high mobility to counter enemies or back away to safety.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Counter-attacker fighting style
- Short range but high mobility
- Very fast attacks
- Use dagger to cancel or confirm attacks into Bleed damage
- Deflect ability
- Bounty Hunter - Passive - Gain Health and Stamina when you kill another hero.
- Stealth - Passive - Hide yourself from the HUD, Radar and Aim Assist.
- Conqueror - Passive - Capture and upgrade control zones faster.
- Fiat Lux ("let there be light") - Throw a flash grenade that blinds enemies for a few seconds.
- Thick Skin - Passive - Gain moderate Damage reduction. (Approx. 25% damage reduction)
- Revenge Attacks - Passive - Attacks fill the revenge meter. (You get twice as much revenge per hit)
- Crossbow - Fire a crossbow bolt for medium Damage. - 37 second cooldown with minimal feat. cdr. (below default) and 20 second cooldown with maximum feat cdr. (full stat bar)
- Pugno Mortis ("fist of death") - Throw an explosive that deals moderate Damage in an area.
- Sharpen Blade - Attacks inflict low Damage over time.
- Fear Itself - Enemies around you have lower Stamina regeneration and defenses.
- Catapult - Call a catapult strike to deal massive Damage over an area.
- Last Laugh - Passive - Drop a high Damage grenade when you die.
- Renown - Earn more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing enemy Heroes, and getting killing streaks to unlock feats in a match
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Defense:Reflex - Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.
- Deflect - Deflect by dodging in the direction of an incoming attack just before impact. Deflect can be followed-up by Riposting Stab
- Dagger Cancel - Cancel any Heavy Attack during the Startup with a Light Attack. The Attack inflicts a Bleed effect.
- Stab Cancel - Press X (XB1),⬜ (PS4) or MMB (PC) in between Stabs to back away.
- Zone Attack - Cancel Zone Attack after the first Attack with B (XB1), ◯ (PS4) or E (PC).
(From Guard Mode)
|The Sacrifice||Sunday Roast|
|Led To Slaughter||Dis-Armer|
|Heart to Sword||Fall To Your Knees|
|I'm Just That Good||Death Threat||X|
|Hand on Heart||Unimpressed|
|Knights||Warden - Conqueror - Peacekeeper - Lawbringer|
|Samurai||Kensei - Shugoki - Orochi - Nobushi|
|Vikings||Raider - Warlord - Berserker - Valkyrie|