"When wars end, it is the silent blade that keeps the peace. But when wars rage, a peacekeeper's work is never done. Quick, lethal, they can win a fight before the enemy even knows they're there. Dancers of death with dual blades for dancing partners. Selected from the desperate, the humble, or the devoted. Sworn to secrecy by unbreakable oaths; what they know could destroy legends... or create them."
Quick, lethal, and can win a fight before their enemy even knows they are there. It takes a special type of warrior to be a silent blade. Theirs is not a legacy of glory. They are an instrument of death, wielded to turn the tides of war. You may never see them. But you will feel the difference they make and the trail they leave behind.
The peacekeepers wear light leather with hints of mail underneath. They wear a helm with a cage visor and a brown hood to conceal their faces.
Sword and Dagger - The combination of sword and dagger gives the wielder deadly counter-attacking ability. What the dagger lacks in damage it makes up for in speed and versatility.
- Historically, using a sword and dagger was the most common form of dual wielding. The sword would be used for offense while the dagger would be used for defense and parrying.
- Latin: Peri! – English: "Die!/Perish!"
- Deep gouge or third stab
- Latin: Tu Moritūrus! - English: "You are going to die!" ("Moriturus es!" where the verb ("es") is omitted)
- Peacekeeper has been known to do no damage on the 2nd and 3rd stab of her Guard break Stabs.(Patched as of update 1.03)
Peacekeepers are fast, maneuverable, and deadly. They use their dagger to inflict Bleed Damage to their opponents. Their limited range is compensated by high mobility to counter enemies or back away to safety.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Counter-attacker fighting style
- Short range but high mobility
- Very fast attacks
- Use dagger to cancel or confirm attacks into Bleed damage
- Deflect ability
Passive | Gain Health & Stamina when you kill another hero
Passive | Hide yourself from the HUD, Radar & Aim Assist
Passive | Capture and upgrade control zones faster.
|2||Fiat Lux ("let there be light")
Throw a flash grenade that blinds enemies for a few seconds.
Passive | Gain moderate Damage reduction. (Approx. 25% damage reduction)
Passive | Attacks fill the revenge meter
Unlocked at level 15
Fire a crossbow bolt for medium Damage. - 37 second cooldown with minimal feat. cdr. (below default0 and 20 second cooldown with maximum feat cdr. (fullstatbar)
|Pugno Mortis ("fist of death")
Throw an explosive projectile dealing damage over an area.
Attacks inflict low Damage over time.
Enemies around you have lower Stamina regeneration and defenses
Call a catapult strike over an area.
|Last Laugh Passive | Drop a high Damage grenade when you die.|
- Renown - Earn more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing enemy Heroes, and getting killing streaks to unlock feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Defense:Reflex - Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.
- Deflect - Deflect by dodging in the direction of an incoming attack just before impact. Deflect can be followed-up by Riposting Stab.
- Dagger Cancel - Cancel any Heavy Attack during the Startup with a Light Attack. The Attack inflicts a Bleed effect.
- Stab Cancel - Press X (XB1),⬜ (PS4) or MMB (PC) in between Stabs to back away.
- Zone Attack - Cancel Zone Attack after the first Attack with B (XB1), ◯ (PS4) or E (PC).
(From Guard Mode)
|Armor Styles||Weapon Styles|
|Knights||Warden - Conqueror - Peacekeeper - Lawbringer - Centurion - Gladiator|
|Samurai||Kensei - Shugoki - Orochi - Nobushi - Shinobi - Aramusha|
|Vikings||Raider - Warlord - Berserker - Valkyrie - Highlander - Shaman|
|Wu Lin||Tiandi - Jiang Jun - Nuxia - Shaolin|