"Do you hear them? They are always whispering. Just out of reach. But when the red spills, she can hear them louder. They shout excitedly when bones break. Do you hear them now? They scream of war. They scream the name of those next to die. She will use her hatchet and dagger to cut bodies down and then she will use her hands. They are louder now. The voices overwhelming. They won't stop. They won't stop until all lay dead."
The Shaman's solitary existence has made her insane but don't let her erratic behaviour fool you! She is one of the deadliest warriors alive and she will feast on your bones.
The Shaman lives a solitary life in the forests scattered around Valkenheim. This isolation has left her little to no civility and she appears to be utterly savage. She sees omens and communes with the gods, practicing rituals that only she knows. The squabbles of Factions do not concern her, but the blood and bones sing her name. And as she has read the entrails of a Knight scout, she knows her fate is tied to the war in the south. Her hatchet and dagger are thirsty. Once she enters into the battle, her blood-rage will ensure that none will be left alive.
The Shaman wears very little armor, only a leather tunic and pants with a sash wrapped around her waist. Skulls of humans and animals decorate her clothes with severed human fingers hanging from her belt along with rope, a hook, and gut-hook knife. A dagger is sheathed behind her back along with a pouch and a bear trap. She wears a metal head band on her head as her hair is exotically shaven and tied up.
Hatchet and Dagger - The hatchet has long been a Viking weapon but pairing it with a speedy dagger makes the Shaman extremely unpredictable and savage.
- Before Marching Fire, the Shaman alongside the Highlander were the only heroes in For Honor to not have some kind of headgear or mask that obscures their face.
- Together with the Shinobi, the Shaman has a unique stance when at a ledge, hunched over in a half-crouch as she looks off the ledge.
- Icelandic: Hægur dauðdagi! - English: "A slow death!"
- Predator's Hunger
- Icelandic: Andar vísi veginn! - English: "Spirits guide me!"
- Zone attack
- Icelandic: Bölvuð sé ætt þín! - English: "Curse your kin!"
- Predator's Mercy
- Icelandic: Éttu skít! - English: "Eat shit!"
- Wild Cat's Rage
Shamans fight like wildcats on the battlefield. They use dagger and hatchet to stab and slash relentlessly, overwhelming their opponents. When they smell blood, they will pounce upon their prey and remorselessly deliver the deathblow.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Predatory combatant
- Fast attacker
- Fast attacks let her strike at will
- Short range stabs inflict Bleed
- Becomes more deadly when the opponent is Bleeding
Trigger to gain movement speed for a short duration
Passive | Hide yourself from the HUD, Radar & Aim Assist
Trap that stuns enemies.
Medium damage trap that stops victims in their tracks.
Passive | Attacks fill the revenge meter
Passive | Gain moderate Damage reduction.
Raise speed, attack and defense stats for a short duration.
Recover some of your health.
Throw an axe that deals medium bleed damage.
Throw a projectile creating a fire area of effect.
A trap dealing Bleed Damage in an area of effect
All enemies are marked for death and show up on radar.
- Renown - Earn more renown in 1v1 fights, by killing enemy Heroes, and getting kill streaks to unlock feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Defense: Reflex - Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.
- Deflect - Dodge in the direction of an incoming Attack just before impact to Deflect it. A Deflect can be followed up by Raven's Beak.
- Blood Trance - While the opponent is Bleeding, Shaman enters a Blood Trance. Blood Trance lets the Shaman heal on every strike against the bleeding target, while Predator's Hunger is replaced with Predator's Mercy.
- Predator's Mercy - In Blood Trance, Predator's Mercy replaces Predator's Hunger. Predator's Mercy uses the same controls as Predator's Hunger, but now a successful attack will consume the bleed to pin the opponent, deal damage and restore full stamina. Because Predator's Mercy ends the bleed, Shaman effectively leaves Blood Trance for that target.
- Predator's Mercy Second Chance - A missed Predator's Mercy can be linked directly into Wild Cat's Rage by holding RT (XB1), RMB (PC) and R2 (PS4) or into another Predator's Mercy by holding X (XB1), MMB (PC) and ⬜ (PS4).
- Pre-Pounce - For Predator's Hunger, Predator's Mercy and Wild Cat's Rage, holding their respective command, X (XB1), MMB (PC) and ⬜ (PS4) for the former two and RT (XB1), RMB (PC) and R2 (PS4) for the latter will cause Shaman to hold her position in preparation for the pounce, at no cost.
- Mix Ups - While running towards the target, Predator's Hunger and Predator's Mercy can be cancelled into Wild Cat's Rage with RT (XB1), RMB (PC) and R2 (PS4), and Wild Cat's Rage can be cancelled into Predator's Hunger or Predator's Mercy with X (XB1), MMB (PC) and ⬜ (PS4).
- Cancels - Predator's Hunger, Predator's Mercy, and Wild Cat's Rage can be canceled with B (XB1), E (PC) and O (PS4).
- Guard Break Cancel - Heavy Attacks can be cancelled into a Guard Break by pressing X (XB1), MMB (PC) and ⬜ (PS4).
- Dodge Cancel - Heavy Finisher can be cancelled with Dodge by pressing A (XB1), Space (PC) and X (PS4).
- Zone Attack Cancels - Can be Cancelled with B (XB1), E (PC) and O (PS4) after the second strike. Can be Cancelled into Raven's Bile after the second strike.
- Mountain Lion's Power - Finish any Chain with a Left Heavy for an Unblockable Attack.
- Good Blood Omen - The second Light Attack in Blood Omen, if initiated from the same direction as the first, strikes faster but deals less damage.
- Throw Shortcuts - Throw can shortcut to Wild Cat's Rage with RT (XB1), RMB (PC) and R2 (PS4), or into Predator's Hunger with X (XB1), MMB (PC) and ⬜ (PS4). In Blood Trance, Throw can shortcut into Predator's Mercy with X (XB1), MMB (PC) and ⬜ (PS4).
(From Guard Mode)
|Armor Styles||Weapon Styles|
|Knights||Warden - Conqueror - Peacekeeper - Lawbringer - Centurion - Gladiator - Vortiger|
|Samurai||Kensei - Shugoki - Orochi - Nobushi - Shinobi - Aramusha|
|Vikings||Raider - Warlord - Berserker - Valkyrie - Highlander - Shaman|
|Wu Lin||Tiandi - Jiang Jun - Nuxia - Shaolin|